Trust is at the heart of facilitating access to public and private services we all use in everyday life, which must be governed by frameworks that guide a supportive ecosystem for technology and business development.
Hear from our panel of leading industry experts on how to ensure digital identification systems are safe, reliable and interoperable under fledging trust and governance frameworks. Government attendees from across states in the U.S. will be turning out in huge numbers to join financial services, attendees from the travel industry and healthcare to discuss how the highest levels of data security and privacy protection can be ensured.
The importance of standards and interoperability and building trust and accountability into digital identity frameworks will be a pillar of Identity Week America 2023.
REGISTER BEFORE MIDNIGHT (GMT) THIS FRIDAY TO SAVE $300!PRICES ARE SET TO INCREASE!
Be in Washington D.C. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center from the 3-4 October to watch this exciting panel exploring important frameworks and regulation:
- Kay Chopard, Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
- Judith Fleenor, Director Strategic Engagements, Trust over IP Foundation
- Nick Mothershaw, Chief Identity Strategist, OiX
- Kenneth Myers, Director, Identity Assurance, and Trusted Access Division, GSA
- Kristel Teyras, Chair Digital Identity Work Group, Secure Identity Alliance