The organisers of the industry-leading event Identity Week Asia have revealed the first speakers that will feature at the show, which is streaming live on 16 – 17 November 2021.
Abhishek Ranjan, Chief Technology Officer, Csc E-Governance Services, Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology India will feature at the event as will Anir Chowdhury, Policy Advisor, a2i Programme, ICT Division and the Cabinet Division of the Government of Bangladesh.
Senior Regional Immigration and Border Management (IBM) Specialist Donato Colucci, from the International Organization for Migration, and Dakota Gruener, Executive Director, ID2020, have also been confirmed.
Key agenda topics at the event include:
- SECURE AND SEAMLESS TRAVEL
- CITIZEN IDENTITY LIFECYCLE
- BUILDING NATIONAL IDENTITY INITIATIVES
- SECURE CREDENTIALS DESIGN
- HUMANITARIAN ID AND FINANCIAL INCLUSION
- FUTURE IAM
- DIGITAL ONBOARDING
- STRONG AUTHENTICATION SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL IDENTITY STANDARDS
- SECURITY, TRUST AND PRIVACY ONLINE
It is possible to secure a place here. If you wish to position your organisation as a market leader please contact Janine Bill on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only a limited number of sponsorships are available, noted the organisers.