Because a first pilot was so successful, IDEMIA is now launching its new PreCheck enrollment initiative in Jackson, MS, at Louisville’s Muhammed Ali International Airport (SDF) next week for another two-week pilot program.
There are more markets on the way including Nashville and Gulfport later this month. The SDF program kicks off with a press event on Monday, May 2 and launches for travelers on May 5.
The system can help those travelling to the 148th annual Kentucky Derby enrollment in TSA PreCheck without an appointment to:
- Receive Known Traveler Number (KTN) within 3 to 5 days.
- The new initiative will be available at SDF from May 5 through May 16.
- Teams will be stationed at carts equipped to enroll passengers throughout the airport.
- IDEMIA will be testing the program across three operational scenarios: pre-security, post-security and in the gate area.
- First piloted at the Jackson Medgar Evers Wiley International Airport (JAN) in Mississippi in March 2022.
IDEMIA’s biotechnology plays a pivotal role in all aspects of the secure identification of travelers throughout their whole airport experience.